Welcome to the S2 Developer Guide! This guide provides conceptual and programming documentation for working with the S2 Geometry Library.
If you haven’t already done so, make sure you read our Conceptual Overview.
S2 consists of source code repositories for C++ and Java. Upon completing the overview, run through the Quickstart:
(A Java Quickstart is envisioned soon.)
Ready for More? You probably want to read our programming concepts:
- Read about S2 Cells
- Learn about the Basic Types
- Understand the main S2ShapeIndex Class
- Discover Finding Nearby Edges
- Determine how to Interpolate Along Chains
- Understand why Degenerate Geometry is useful
- Read the S2 C++ Style Guide